The Missouri Bar Recognizes “Senior Counselors”
79 Senior Counselors Honored at Missouri Bar Annual Meeting
ST. LOUIS – Seventy-nine members of The Missouri Bar were presented with the “Senior Counselor” designation last week at The Missouri Bar’s Annual Meeting. The “Senior Counselor” title is bestowed upon lawyers who have reached the age of 75 years or who have been admitted to The Missouri Bar for 50 years. The recognition ceremonies took place during the Opening Luncheon of the Annual Meeting held on Thursday, October 18, 2012, at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark in downtown St. Louis.
Those recognized as “Senior Counselors” are as follows:
- Boone County attorneys James T. Ausmus of Centralia, Gary Philip Kraus of Columbia, and Larry R. Marshall of Columbia.
- Brookfield attorney John E. Casey.
- Camden County attorneys Larrie C. Hindman of Sunrise Beach and James D. Sickal of Lake Ozark.
- Cape Girardeau attorney Walter S. Drusch, Jr.
- Chesterfield attorney George L. Bude.
- Florissant attorneys Howard T. Nelson and Ilo Henning Turner.
- Glencoe attorney Robert L. Hartzog.
- Illinois attorneys Richard E. Boyle of Belleville, David M. Kahn of Columbia, Joel A. Kunin of Collinsville, and Melroy B. Hutnick of Belleville.
- Independence attorney Thomas H. Bennett.
- Jefferson City attorneys G. Alex Bartlett, Charles J. Fraas, Jr., Michael P. Riley and Frank E. Wallemann.
- Kansas City attorneys Robert K. Ball, II; Richard Warren Byrum; Jeremiah D. Finnegan; Lynn C. Hoover; William B. Kircher; Michael G. O’Flaherty; Joel Pelofsky; James Eugene Ramsey; Landon H. Rowland; David L. West; Jerome T. Wolf.
- Kirksville attorney Ray E. Klinginsmith.
- Kirkwood attorney John R. Boyce.
- Lee’s Summit attorney Basil L. North, Jr.
- Overland Park, Kansas attorneys Charles M. Hart, II; Hon. James E. Kelley, Jr.; Sharon R. Lowenstein; Bernard V. O’Neill, Jr.
- Springfield attorneys Donald W. Jones and James L. Sivils, Jr.
- St. Charles attorneys Edward C. Ahlheim and Gordon D. Prinster.
- St. Joseph attorney Robert E. Douglass.
- St. Louis attorneys Richard S. Avellone; George R. Beck; Norton Y. Beilenson; Edward A. Boeschenstein; John J. Cavnagh, Jr.; William L. Davis; Donald K. Gerard; James R. Hanlin; Thomas H. Lake; Ned O. Lemkemeier; Michael E. Long; Rene E. Lusser; William A. McDowell, Jr.; Michael N. Newmark; Robert L. Proost; John A. Rava; Frances F. Reisler; John K. Roedel, Jr.; Bernard A. Ruthmeyer, Jr.; Peter W. Salsich, Jr.; Jim J. Shoemake; Lawrence A. Waldman; Gerald L. Warren; David L. Zwart.
- Stoddard County attorneys C. H. Parsons, Jr. of Dexter and Donald R. Rhodes of Bloomfield.
- Van Buren attorney David W. Keathley.
- Webster Groves attorney Dempster K. Holland.
For full resolution photos of those in attendance at the luncheon appearing with 2011-12 Missouri Bar President Lynn Whaley Vogel, please visit http://www.mobar.org/senior-counselors/index.htm.
The Missouri Bar is a statewide organization that is dedicated to improving the legal profession, the law and the administration of justice for all Missourians. Created in 1944 by order of the Supreme Court of Missouri, it serves all 30,000 of Missouri’s practicing attorneys. To achieve its mission, The Missouri Bar provides a wide range of services and resources to its members, as well as the media, educators and the citizens of Missouri. To learn more about The Missouri Bar, visit www.mobar.org.