Lawyers Still Needed to Educate Public, Defeat Amendment 3 on November 6
Although some backers of Amendment 3 announced earlier this week that they will decrease their campaign efforts to pass the constitutional amendment on the November 6 ballot, they vowed to continue attacking the non-partisan court process used in Missouri for more than 70 years and replace it with a more political model.
While the extent of support for Amendment 3 may or may not be lessening, as they announced, Missouri lawyers are encouraged to continue efforts to defeat the ballot measure and provide a clear signal that the citizens of Missouri value a process designed to keep our courts and the decisions of our judges fair and impartial, rather than political.
- Order “Vote No on 3” materials (bumper stickers, handout cards, yard signs)
- Spread the Word to friends, family, colleagues using social media, email, personal letters
- Endorse the Plan as an Individual or as a Firm, Business, or Organization
- Make a contribution in support of Missourians for Fair and Impartial Courts’ campaign
- Speak to community groups, churches/synagogues, schools, friends and family