Call for Programs and Speakers for 2014 Solo and Small Firm Conference
Would you like to present a program at the 2014 Solo and Small Firm Conference? This may be the opportunity you have been looking for to share your knowledge and skills with colleagues from all over the state at one of the bar’s premier and best attended events. To have your program proposal considered by the planning committee, simply click the link below to provide the required information:
Please submit your program proposal(s) no later than Friday, August 30, 2013. If the planning committee accepts your program proposal for the conference, you will be notified after January 1, 2014.
The Solo and Small Firm Conference will be held on June 12-14, 2014 at the Hilton Convention Center and Hotel in Branson, Missouri.
For your program proposal to be considered by the planning committee, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- title of the proposed program(s);
- paragraph describing the program(s) in detail;
- name(s) and contact information of proposed presenter(s);
- name and contact information of the person who will coordinate the presentation(s); and
- whether your proposal may be kept on file for 2015, if it is not selected for the 2014 conference.