The bar's electronic newsletter, ESQ., is emailed each Friday to all lawyers in good standing who have provided their email addresses to the bar. Each edition contains summaries of appellate cases handed down during the past week by Missouri courts.
Missouri Bar members may subscribe to ESQ. by clicking here.
Apr. 28 Issue Now Available
In ESQ. today:
- Judge Brent Powell Appointed to the Missouri Supreme Court
- Governor Appoints J. B. Lasater Associate Circuit Judge for St. Louis County
- Judicial Commission Seeks Applicants for Two Circuit Judge Vacancies in Jackson County
- Interested in Serving on the Board of Governors? Nomination Petitions Due by July 3
- Review and Update Your Voting District by May 15 to Participate in Board of Governors Election, Members of Bar Will Cast Votes Using Electronic Ballots
- Judicial Commission Will Interview 27 for Associate Circuit Judge Vacancy in St. Louis City
- Do You Admire a Colleague's Commitment to Pro Bono Service? Submit a 2017 Pro Bono Publico Award Nomination by Monday's Deadline
- Missouri Judiciary Expands "Track This Case" to Include Text Messaging Notifications
Click here to view this issue.
Questions? Click here to contact us
Paid for by The Missouri Bar Sebrina Barrett, Executive Director PO Box 119 Jefferson City, MO 65102