The bar's electronic newsletter, ESQ., is emailed each Friday to all lawyers in good standing who have provided their email addresses to the bar. Each edition contains summaries of appellate cases handed down during the past week by Missouri courts.
Missouri Bar members may subscribe to ESQ. by clicking here.
Feb. 17 Issue Now Available
In ESQ. today:
- Judicial Commission Seeks Applicants for Circuit Judge Vacancy in St. Louis County
- Order Dated Feb. 15, 2017 - Re: Court Operating Rule 19.03 - "Duties of Official Court Reporters"
- Moments In History: Remembering Thurgood Marshall
- Federal Probation Sharpens Tools for Detecting Violent Offenders
- Attending Solo and Small Firm Conference in June? Online Registration is Now Open
- MU School of Public Affairs Recognizes Dana Tippin Cutler for Public Service
Click here to view this issue.
Questions? Click here to contact us
Paid for by The Missouri Bar Sebrina Barrett, Executive Director PO Box 119 Jefferson City, MO 65102